The full model line up is as follows:
- The PRM valves act as proportional directional valves. The model line follows:
- PRM2-04, PRM2-06, PRM6-10, PRM8-06, PRMR2-06, PMRF2-04, PRMF2-06, PMRF2-10, PRM7-04, PRM7-06, PRM9-06, PRM7-10, PRM9-10 and models acting as proportional, directional control valves
- The PRL series are dynamic response proportional valves. The model range includes:
- PRL1 and PRL2 valves
- The SR1 valves are direct acting relief and pressure control valves. The model range comprises:
- SR1P2-A2 and SRN1P1-A2 valves
- The SR4 series are pilot operated, relief proportional pressure control valves. The range follows:
- SR4P2-B2 and SRN4P1-B2
- The PP2 and PVRM range valves have a reducing and reliving function, and operate as direct acting proportional valves. The model line up includes:
- PP2P1-W3 and PP2P3-W3 valves, alongside the PVRM1-063 and PVRM3-103 valves.
- The SP4 series are proportional pressure control, pilot operated valved. They provide a reducing and relieving function. The list of models comprises:
- SP4P1-B4, SP4P2-B3 and SPN4P1-B3 valves.
- The PVRR1-063 valve model is a proportional pressure reducing and relieving valve with a manually operation.
- The TV2 range comprises 2 and 3 way pressure compensators. The line up follows:
- Two way valves: TV2-042/M, TV2-062/M, TV2-102/S and TV2-102/M. Three way valves: TV2-103/S and TV2-103/M 3 way pressure compensators.
- The TV3 range pressure compensator valve range comprises:
- TV3-043/M, TV3-063/M and TV3-063/S